Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Provocraft Gypsy Giveway..

I love to enter blog giveways. I have entered a few and have had good luck with some and well not so good luck with others, but that doesn't sway me. I keep on entering just in case my streak of luck will return. So my latest entry is for the new Provocraft Gypsy, this is the hottest thing in scrapbooking and it hasn't even been released yet!
Cutting Above is a brand new scrapbooking blog. Their goal is to update the scrapbooking community on all things Scrapbooking and die-cut machines. They will have tips, techniques, and ideas.
I would really love to win one of these, one because it is fun to win stuff and two, I just bought my Cricut Expression. This is the "lastest and greatest" to me an buying another scrapbook anything will be out of the question for quite some time, so I am wishing me luck, and since they are giving away 2, I am wishing you luck too!

Be sure to check out The Home Shopping Network on September 24th for an exclusive on the Gypsy..

No comments: